To help take some of the sting out of tax day, many restaurants and other businesses are offering tax day deals and freebies. Some of the deals are only valid on April 18; others are good before and after. We’ll update the list as more deals come in, so make sure you check back often.
Here are the Boston Tax day Freebies I found:
- Boston Market: Get a half chicken individual meal with two sides, a regular fountain drink, cornbread and a cookie for $10.40.
- Bruegger’s Bagels: Big Bagel Bundle for $10.40. This is 13 bagels and two tubs of cream cheese. You’ll need a coupon which you might be able to find on their facebook page on tax day, or you can sign up here to have it emailed to you.
- Chili’s: Making happy hour last all day, Chili’s is serving its blueberry-pineapple Margarita for $5 on April 18.
- HydroMassage: Get a FREE massage (April 15-22). You’ll need to call ahead for an appointment (except for Planet Fitness locations) and you’ll need the coupon you can find here.
- Sonic: 50% off cheeseburgers on April 18 at participating locations