Just because the game is on Sunday night, doesn’t mean you can’t have fun all weekend. A few Boston locales are offering superbowl weekend deals in Boston. With these discounts you or your family can have fun for less.
Where can you find Superbowl weekend deals in Boston?
- LEGOLAND Discovery Center Boston is offering $5 off admission for anyone wearing Patriots gear on Saturday and Super Bowl Sunday! Discount is valid on walk-up tickets only and won’t be applied to already purchased tickets. You can even have fun at the Lego Gillette Stadium
- Skate Free at the Boston Frog Pond. From January 30-February 5, wear your Patriots gear to the rink. If you do so, you can skate for FREE and get free hot chocolate.
- Ski Cheap–In honor of the Superbowl, several mountains are offering discounts. Everyone can ski at Attitash and Wildcat for just $30 a person. At Cannon, two can ski for $75–bring a friend or make a friend in the ticket line and you each ski for just over $30. Head to Mt. Sunapee where you can ski from noon to 4:00 pm for just $49.
- Heat up at Harvard Square’s 9th Annual “Some Like it Hot Chili Cook-off.” The cook off is on Saturday, February 4 from 1:00 to 2:30 pm. You can sample chili from Harvard Square’s HOTTEST restaurants including Beat Brasserie, Crema Cafe, El Jefe’s Taqueria, En Boca, Grendel’s Den, J.P. Licks and The Sinclair.
- Roger Williams Park Zoo: Wear your favorite Patriots gear – hats, shirts, gloves, etc. – and receive free Zoo admission
- ‘For the Birds’ Weekend at Wilson Farm! Each day, from 11:30-3:00 pm, Drumlin Farms/Mass Audubon are bringing their favorite avian buddies to our garden shop for an educational and fun experience!
- Chicken Wing Throwdown at the Dorchester Brewing Company. This FREE event is from 12:00 to 3:00 pm on Sunday February 5th. Sample all of the wings your want and vote for your favorite.