Today, Sunday, October 23rd the Boston Public Market is hosting a Pumpkin Fest in The KITCHEN! The celebration will include samples of pumpkin yummies from many of the Market’s vendors. The event is just$5.00 per person and they do as that you register here. The fee is a donation to donation for The Trustees of Reservations.
The family-friendly fun starts at 3:00 pm and goes until 5:00 pm at The KITCHEN at the Boston Public Market which is on 100 Hanover Street.
What delicious things can you sample at the Pumpkin Fest?
- Sienna Farms – Pumpkin Pie
- Hopster’s Alley – Pumpkin Beer and Cider
- MA Wine Shop – Pumpkin Wine
- Taza Chocolate – Pumpkin Chocolate
- Crescent Ridge Dairy – Pumpkin Ice Cream