After the week we’ve had, we’re all screaming for some ice cream to cool us down. And what better time to get it than National Ice Cream Day. It’s the perfect excuse to indulge on your favorite cool, creamy treat.
National Ice Cream day is celebrated each year on the 3rd Sunday in July and is a part of National Ice Cream Month. Yes, all of July is actually Ice Cream Month!
- Uber: On Friday, July 15—not Sunday, you can have Magnum ice cream bars delivered to you by Uber, free of charge. Free deliveries are available from 11:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Baskin Robbins: Get a free waffle cone upgrade when you buy a double scoop ice cream cone all through July. Additionally, Baskin Robbins will donate $0.75 from every float sold on July 17 to the United Service Organization, in honor of its 75th anniversary.
- Carvel: Buy one, get one free ice cream cone or cup of any size on July 17.
- Coldstone Creamery: Join the eClub and get a buy one, get one free ice cream coupon.
- Dairy Queen: Sign up for the Blizzard Fan Club and get an ice cream coupon for a buy one, get one free Blizzard, plus special discounts on your birthday and anniversary.
- Friendly’s: Enjoy single scoops for $1.99, double scoops for $2.99 and $2.99 Sundae Funday cones as part of Sprinklefest. Also, BFF’s (their loyalty club) will have coupons emailed to them for $3 sundaes on Sunday.
- Monkey Joe’s: Guests will receive FREE ice cream cups on July 17, while supplies last.
- Pet Smart: Participating PetSmart PetHotels location on Sunday for free ice cream samples for all dogs.
I’ll add more as I learn about them, so check back–and let me know if I’ve missed any too.>