Another one of those national food days I didn’t know existed–National Deep Dish Day. As I’ve said before, I love all (well, most) of the national food days.
Get your FREE pizza on National Deep Dish Day
According to Uno’s Pizzeria and Grill, they invented deep dish pizza way back in 1943. To celebrate, they’re taking advantage of National Deep Dish Day by giving away free pizza. On Wednesday, April 5th, from 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm, go to any Uno’s to get your FREE pizza.
Here’s how it works:
- Every table will get a FREE individual deep dish pizza to share (cheese or pepperoni)
- There will be a deep dish pizza making demonstration
- You can enter to win pizza for a year
I think I may have just changed my dinner plans for tomorrow night. How about you?
If you like free food and other food and drink deals check out these.
- Where Kids eat FREE every night of the week in and around Boston
- Boston area food and drink deals
If you miss out on this deal, prefer thinner pizza, or just like to make pizza yourself at home, check out this delicious recipe for the best homemade pizza.
Leave a Reply