Have one last summer hurrah while the weather is still working with us. The Street in Chestnut Hill is throwing a FREE Pops Concert this Saturday, September 17 from 11:30 am to 2:30 pm.
Newton’s 50-piece New Philharmonia Orchestra will be playing on The Green. The Street will also be supplying blankets for you to sit on while enjoying the show, but only while supplies last. So, you might want to pack your own just in case.
In addition to the concert, you can enjoy a picnic lunch. All of the restaurants will be offering a special lunch option at a reasonable price for you to order to-go.
FREE Pops concert menu:
- BERNARD’S: OPT. 1: CHOICE OF FRIED RICE OR LO MEIN W/ TWO SIDES; OPT. 2: STEAMED WHITE OR BROWN RICE W/ CHOICE OF TWO SIDES. $7.50
- COMELLA’S: 1 LARGE CHEESE PIZZA + A GARDEN SALAD. $10.00
- THE COTTAGE: CHOICE OF CHICKEN OR FISH TACOS TOPPED WITH GUACAMOLE, PICO DE GALLO, NAPPA CABBAGE AND BAJA SAUCE, SERVED WITH BLACK BEANS AND PAPAYA AVOCADO SALSA. $12.00
- DEL FRISCO’S GRILLE: FILET MIGNON SLIDER W/ CARAMELIZED ONIONS & HORSERADISH CREAM SERVED WITH PARMESAN FRITES. $12.00
- DAVIO’S: CHICKEN SALAD ON HOMEMADE CRANBERRY BREAD W/ HOMEMADE POTATO CHIPS, CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES + WATER. FOOD WILL COME IN A TOTE BAG. $15.00
- LEGAL SEA FOODS: SHRIMP SALAD WRAP + BAG OF CHIPS + COLE SLAW + A BROWNIE. $12.95
The music is scheduled to begin at noon, so you might want to get there early to find your spot.
Leave a Reply