The MIT Museum offers a unique assembly of exhibitions. You can see displays that combine science, art, and technology. The exhibits’ topics vary but include photography, engineering, robots, inventions, and more. And, on the last Sunday of every month (excluding July and August) you can get in for FREE.
In addition, they offer the following discounts year-round:
- Blue Star Museums Program: Active duty military personnel and up to 5 family members: free admission.
- Bank of America Museums on Us Program: Free admission during the first full weekend of each month for card holders.
- American Alliance of Museums: Free admission for AAM card holders.
- Cambridge Public Library: Free admission during July and August for card holders.
- Massachusetts Teachers Association: Free admission for card holders.
- New England Museum Association: Free admission for card holders.
- WGBH Educational Organization: Two for one adult admission.
You might also be interested in other FREE museum days in and around the city.
Leave a Reply