The Wicked Local Health and Fitness Festival takes place Saturday September 17, from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm at Gillette Stadium in Foxboro. Not only is admission FREE, so is parking–yay!
Not only can you take part in and learn about the latest and greatest in health and fitness, you can meet Celtic’s legend Leon Powe! And watch a demo with American Ninja Warriors Jon “The Giant” Alexis and Jesse “Flex” Labreck.
The schedule for this FREE Boston Festival is as follows:
- 10:15 – 11:00 am Taking Your Game to Another Level with Personal Coaching, CoachUp
- 10:30 – 11:00 am BMAX Demo with Andy Berler, Creator of Berler Maximum Activation Xtreme
- 10:15 am Shaw’s Healthy Cooking Demonstration, Shaw’s Pavilion
- 11:10 – 11:30 am Zumba Demo/Class with Lisa Kohne, Fierce Love Fitness
- 11:15 am – 11:45 pm Five Steps to Aging Healthy for Peak Performance Donna Dolan, Wellness Services Project Manager Michael Halle, PharmD, Shaw’s//Osco Pharmacies
- 12:00 – 1:00 pm Celtics Legend Leon Powe, Interview & Q&A
- 11:40 am – 12:00 pm CoachUp Basketball Clinic with Coach Brandon Ball
- 12:10 -12:40 pm BMAX Demo with Andy Berler, Creator of Berler Maximum Activation Xtreme
- 12:50 – 1:20 pm American Ninja Warrior Demo Featuring Jon “The Giant” Alexis and Jesse “Flex” Labreck
- 1:15 – 3:15 pm Real Men Wear Pink Crossfit Challenge to benefit American Cancer Society, Hosted by Crossfit 617
- 1:15 – 1:45 pm Eat Like An Olympian Donna Dolan, Wellness Services Project Manager Shaw’s Supermarkets
- 1:30 – 1:50 pm Cardio Hip Hop with Lindsay Denault, Elite Dance Center
- 2:00 – 2:20 pm Piloxing Demo/Class with Lindsay Denault, Elite Dance Center
- 2:00 -2:30 pm Parents Guide to Concussion – Dr. Ellen Geminiani, Boston Children’s Hospital, Division of Sports Medicine
- 2:30 – 2:50 pm CoachUp Strength & Fitness Clinic, with Coach Tarah Novak
- 2:30 pm Shaw’s Healthy Cooking Demonstration, Shaw’s Pavilion
- 2:45- 3:30 pm Navigating the Student Athlete College Search & Recruiting Process, Nick Michael, Odyssey College Search
- 3:00 – 3:20 pm Yoga with Maureen Delaney
- 3:30 – 3:50 pm Zumba Toning Demo/Class with Lisa Kohne, Fierce Love Fitness
Feel free to join in on the fun or just be an innocent bystander.