No typo, this is a Freeze not a fest as Somerville’s annual movie festival this year revolves around movies with frozen, ice, and winter themes/settings.
The movies are scheduled for Thursdays at dusk and are at different locations each week.
- July 23 Gremlins at Lincoln Park Playground, 290 Washington Street
- July 30 The Day After Tomorrow at City Hall Concourse, 93 Highland Avenue
- August 6 Frozen at Baxter Park at Assembly Row
- August 13 Batman Returns at Powder House Community School, 1060 Broadway
- August 20 Cool Runnings at Seven Hills Park, Davis Square
- August 27 Viewer’s Choice at Seven Hills Park, Davis Square (choices are: “Happy Feet,” “Narnia,” and “Miracle.”)
More information can be found here.
Leave a Reply