The Easter Bunny, Egg Hunts, and more are what’s to come as Easter approaches. I put together a list of all of the fun and FREE Easter activities in Boston –any surrounding towns, over the next couple of weeks. I’ll be adding more as I learn about them, so check back. Also, if you know of any fun, free or cheap events, let me know.
Here are my FREE Easter Activities in Boston ideas:
- Easter Egg Scavenger Hunt at Faneuil Hall: On Saturday, April 8th at 11:30 am, hop on down to Faneuil Hall Marketplace for their 4th annual Easter Egg Hunt. Visit the Upper Rotunda in Quincy Market to pick up your clue sheet to find out which businesses are hiding eggs! Once you solve the clue, visit each business to receive one egg.
- Easter Bunny Pet Photos: Not leaving out your four-legged friends. On Saturday April 8th at noon at the South Market the Easter Bunny will be on hand to snap photos with your furry family member. The event is FREE, however donations will be collected for Great Dog Rescue of New England.
- Bass Pro Shops FREE Easter Event: Beginning April 8, Bass Pro Shops in Foxborough offers all kinds of fun and FREE Easter activities.The Easter Bunny is there every day and is available for pictures. You can get a 4×6 picture of your child with the big furry guy himself for FREE. Plus, you get FREE personalized digital video Easter card to share online.
- Saturday April 8 & 15, 11:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Sunday April 9 & 16, 11:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Monday April 10 – Thursday April 13, 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm
- Friday April 14 2:00 pm to 8:00 pm
- On Saturday April 15 is an Egg Hunt for kids 2-10 beginning promptly at 2:00. Registration begins at 1:30 at the main entrance. Candy will be given out after kids find 5 Easter eggs.
- Also, on both weekends and Good Friday there are also crafts your kids can have fun creating.
- Easter Egg Hunt at Lego Store: On April 1st to 16th join in the Easter egg hunt at the LEGO Store. Search high and low for the brick eggs that are hidden all over the store. When you find them, you’ll earn an Easter sticker sheet! This event is at all Lego Stores in the area: Natick Mall, Burlington Mall, Southshore Plaza, and Northshore Mall.
- Easter Egg Hunt at Chapel of the Cross in Westboro: Saturday, April 8th, 11:00 am-1:00 pm Rain, Snow, or Shine! Check out this popular, annual Family Fun Day and Easter Egg Hunt. There are hot dogs and snacks, bounce houses, face painting, crafts, games, thousands of candy-filled eggs, and more. Egg hunts run every 30 minutes beginning at 11:15. They ask that you bring a non-perishable food item that will be donated to local food pantries.This is a popular event, so look for Easter Egg Hunt parking signs in lots along Flanders Road. Buses will shuttle you to Chapel of the Cross.
- Easter Egg Hunt at Crossroads Community Church: Sunday April 9th, 12:30 to 2:30. Along with the egg hunt, enjoy lunch, crafts, face painting, balloon animals, games, and prizes!
- Roslindale Village Main Street Annual Egg Hunt: Saturday, April 15th at 11:00 am at Fallon Field’s baseball field (at the entrance at South Walter and South Fairview Street). The event is for kids ages 2 to 6, but older kids and families can have fun with all of the other activities–and win prizes too! Be sure to bring a basket or bag for the little ones to collect their eggs. Along with the 6,000 treat-filled eggs, there will also be a professional face painter, balloonist, a petting zoo and more. The egg hunt begins at 11:00 am sharp, followed by games, refreshments, arts and crafts, and photo ops with the Bunny, wrapping up at 12:00 pm. Rain or Shine.
Leave a Reply