Yummy bargain news in the Boston foodie world this week. Finagle a Bagel is opening a brand new Bakery Cafe + Test Kitchen in Newton. To celebrate there are Finagle a Bagel Grand Opening Week Freebies all week long.
The Cafe is located at 77 Rowe Street in Newton. That’s in the Auburndale neighborhood, right off Comm. Ave.
NOTE: You’ll notice the calendar of deals below starts tomorrow, on Monday, December 5th. However, today on their Facebook page they’ve posted that you can get the same deal as Monday today, December 4th. That’s 3 FREE bagels! No purchase necessary, while supplies last.
Here are the Finagle a Bagel Grand Opening Week Freebies:
- Monday, Dec. 5: Grand Opening Day – 3 FREE bagels! No purchase necessary.
- Tuesday, Dec. 6: Treat Yourself Tuesday – Get a FREE Finagle pastry or bakery item with your purchase.
- Wednesday, Dec. 7: Take Your Coworker to Lunch Day – Buy a lunch (sandwich, soup, or salad) and get a lunch for free.
- Thursday, Dec. 8: Throwback Thursday #TBT: Get the Smokehouse Club for the same price as when we opened Chestnut Hill 21 years ago – $3.99!
- Friday, Dec. 9: Breakfast Sandwich Friday: Buy a breakfast sandwich, get one free
Finagle a Bagel is a Boston-based, family-run, Certified Woman-owned business. Every bagel is made by hand, kettle-boiled and flipped in rotary ovens by Artisan Bakers. They never use artificial preservatives, dough conditioners or chemical ingredients. At the retail stores, they boil and bake bagels all day and serve a variety of fresh sandwiches, soups, and salads as well as made from scratch muffins, bialys, scones and Artisan breads. The cafe will also offer babkas, rugelach, half moons, and cookies.
Leave a Reply