The contest has ended and the winner notified–thank you to those who entered. There are still ways you can save on your admission. Keep reading to find out the current deals available.
If you’re looking for a family-friendly activity to do in these last remaining weeks of summer vacation, how about Legoland Discovery Center? Not in your budget you say? No problem–I’m giving away a family 4 pack of tickets.
Entering is easy. Simply leave a comment below telling me who you’d bring to Legoland Discovery Center Boston. The contest ends at 11:59pm EST on August 14. Shortly after that I will choose the winner using a computer-generated random draw. The winner will be contacted via email and will have 3 days to respond. If there is no response, another winner will be selected. So please, check your spam folders so if you win, you’re tickets don’t go to someone else. As with most contests, there are a few simple rules:
- You must be a subscriber to Boston Living on the Cheap. Subscribing is FREE and you can do it here.
- You must be 18 or over.
- You must live in MA.
- No duplicate entries.
Even if you don’t win, that doesn’t mean you can’t save on tickets. Legoland Discovery Center Boston is offering two ways to save money when you and your family want to come play.
- $5 off promotions– show your report card (through Sept.) or your completed summer reading log (Aug/Sept.) and receive $5 off a child’s ticket.
- Friendly’s promotion– Guest can stop by their local Friendly’s through Labor Day and pick up a voucher for a Kids Go Free ticket (no purchase necessary). This offer is throughout New England.
At Legoland Discovery Center Boston, there’s so much for kids & families to have fun and play together.
- At LEGO Racers: Build & Test you build your vehicle and then time its speed on our test track.
- In LEGO Model Builder Academy, learn tips and tricks from a Master builder.
- There are currently two 4D movies to choose from: LEGO Movie 4D: A New Adventure and LEGO Nexo Knights: The Book of Creativity.
- Take a factory tour to see how LEGO bricks are made
- Much more
You can find more fun and cheap summer fun for kids here.
My 9 yr old son said he would love to bring his parents and even his sister 🙂
Myriah Klein says
I’d bring my 3 kids. They’ve been asking to go since it opened.
Andrea Turner says
Everything is Awesome!! My daughter and her brothers would have SUCH a good time!
My son would LOVE this! We are new-ish to the area & haven’t had the chance to visit LegoLand yet! Would be a fun thing before school starts up!
Elizabeth Meyer says
I would bring my 7 year old son and 10 year old daughter, they both love lego’s!
so do mine! Good luck
Jeanne Ferrara says
I would love to bring my grandchildren, they all love Legos and it would be a fun day for all of us.
I would love to take my lego family!
I would love to bring my two sons and husband!
Monica Debiase says
My son is a super Lego fan (and Star Wars! and Lego Star Wars!)
Mine too, Good luck!
I’d bring my two kids.
My 4 year old twins are very much into Legos lately, so they would be psyched to go! Thanks for the giveaway! ?
I’d love to bring my Lego-loving kids on one of these hot summer days