After the Bunny’s left, the eggs have all been found, and the chocolate coma is beginning to wear off, everyone starts thinking of eating. If you want to enjoy the holiday without slaving over a hot stove, check out what area restaurants are offering Easter dinner or brunch specials.
I didn’t find many cheap deals, but that’s only because most of the restaurants I found are pricey. So, the prices below are actually discounted. It is after all a holiday, perhaps you’ve saved up enough with all of my other good deals you can afford a little splurge.
Reservations are recommended for most, so don’t wait until the last minute to make your plans.
Here are the Easter dinner deals I found:
- Fire & Ice – $19.99 for adults, $9.99 kids, 10:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Blue Ginger – $48 per adult; $18 per child 4-12; children under 4 FREE
- The Fireplace – $40 per adult; $15 per child, children under 5 eat FREE
- Legal Seafoods – a la carte, usual menu plus Easter specials
- The Melting Pot – $30 – Each area Melting Pot is offering a slightly different Easter menu. The times and menus are: Burlington and Framingham
- Tryst – $28 per person
If you know of a place I didn’t include, let me know. As long as I can confirm it’s a valid special, I’ll add it.
Leave a Reply