Win A Pair of Free Tickets
Step 1: Like our page on Facebook @BostonLivingOnTheCheap. Step 2: Answer a question about flowers in the comments. Step 3: Win one of two pairs of FREE tickets to the show. Step 4: Pick your tickets up at the box office at the Seaport World Trade Center (200 Seaport Blvd., Boston). Step 5: Luxuriate in gorgeous blooms all day.
Attend After 5 p.m. and Save
After 5 p.m., admission to The Boston Flower and Garden Show drops from $22 to $16. Get the most value on Friday and Saturday, when they’re open until 9 p.m. The show starts tomorrow, Wednesday, March 11, and runs through Saturday, March 15. Snap up this deal starting tomorrow through Friday, March 14. Tickets must be purchased on site at Seaport World Trade Center.
Getting to The Boston Flower and Garden Show:
Public transportation strongly advised, due to the high cost of parking ($30 and up). From South Station, take the MBTA Silver Line Waterfront to World Trade Center Station. Take the stairs/escalators/elevators to the second level and exit onto World Trade Center Ave. The Seaport Hotel will be ahead on the right.
A Message from The Boston Flower and Garden Show About Coronavirus
- We are in contact with Massachusetts state and Boston local authorities, who are giving the event a green light under current conditions
- Most show attendees live within a 50-mile radius of the show
- We have added hand sanitizing stations throughout the facility
- The restrooms have attendants who will continually disinfect fixtures
- Public surfaces such as door handles, counter tops and tablets will be sanitized frequently throughout each day
- An EMT who is versed in the appropriate handling of health-related issues will be on-site during all show hours
Seaport World Trade Center