In just a few short weeks, the kids will be heading back to school. While you’re trying to remember where you put your child’s school supply list, check out these tips put together by me and my sister site, Living on the Cheap. You’ll find ideas to help you save on school supplies, back to school clothes shopping, getting back into the school routine and much more.
- 7 ways to save money on school supplies
- How to buy a tablet computer that fits your budget
- Back-to-school shopping on a budget
- 6 ways to save on back-to-school clothing
- Ten tips for saving money on college textbooks
- How to save with price-matching
- 10 tips to organize your back-to-school routines
- School Supply Price List
Plus, here are the best school supply deals for this week.
Be sure to look for printable coupons for office and school supplies, as well as coupons in your Sunday paper and combine them with sales to get the lowest possible prices.