Everyone will definitely be buzzin’ about these National Coffee Day deals. National Coffee Day is Sept. 29. To stir things up, many coffee shops are celebrating the (caffeine) buzz-worthy holiday with freebies and discounts.
Here’s what National Coffee Day deals are percolating:
The only one I know for sure is:
- Dunkin’ Donuts – Get a medium cup of their signature hot coffee for just 66-cents in honor of their 66-year history. That’s about a 70% savings.
- Cumberland Farms — Text FREECOFFEE to 64827 to get a free hot or cold coffee coupon for today only.
- Dairy Queen: Get a small iced coffee for $1 or an Ultimate Frappe for $2 from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. at participating locations
- Einstein Bros: FREE medium brewed coffee with eligible purchase, get coupon HERE
- Peet’s Coffee & Tea – Get a FREE medium cup of drip coffee with the purchase of a fresh food item.
- Marylou’s: Get a medium hot coffee for .30 on Thursday
- New England Coffee: Free New England Coffee samples at the “Mug Mobile” in Dewey Square from 7am to 6pm on Thursday
- Davio’s To Go: Free cup of coffee at the To Go Shop with any breakfast or lunch purchase
- Dig Inn’s new in Back Bay, FREE coffee from 7:00 am-11:00 a.m.
- McDonald’s (Eastern New England): Free hot coffee, any size, with food purchase.
Don’t forget, you can also get an 87¢ coffee after every Pat’s win!
And if you want to keep your coffee hot,give these insulated travel mugs at try. Seriously, so his coffee doesn’t burn him on the way to work, my husband has to pour it and leave the lid off for several minutes. They work great with cold drinks as well. And, no leaking!