With a CityPass Boston, you can get admission to 4 of 5 great Boston attractions, including New England Aquarium, Harvard Museum of Natural History and Boston Museum of Science, at a 43% savings. The passes are $55 for adults (compared to $96 for full price admissions) and $42 for kids (compared to $75).
Plus you have 9 days (from the first day you use a pass) to use all of your passes. Buy your voucher at anytime and you will have up to 6 months to trade it in for your booklet and you have nearly a year to begin using your booklet–its at that point your 9 days begin counting down.
You can purchase a CityPass Boston here. These are perfect for when friends or family visit or during school vacation times. Since you can purchase your vouchers ahead of time, it can be easier to work into your budget. If you know of a time in the future you want to use it, consider buying 1 every payday or 1 a month vs. all at once.
Want more flexibility with what you see? Check out a Go Card. You have two ways to go on the cheap:
- You can buy an all-inclusive and see any of the attractions Boston has to offer (there are currently 5 major attractions available–including Duck Tour, Fenway Park Tour, Harbor Cruise, and more), saving you up to 55% on entrance fees depending on what you see. You can buy anything from a one-day pass to a seven day pass, and the price per day drops as the number of days increases.
- You can choose the attractions you want to visit and build your own pass, saving you about 25% off the admission price. Go Select passes are valid for up to 30 calendar days from first use.
You can purchase a GO card Boston here. These are also great for when friends or family visit or during school vacation times. Consider buying one GOcard at a time, if you know you need multiples, so it’s not as much of a hit on your budget. Your card won’t expire until one year from the day of purchase it–meaning you don’t need to begin using it for one year, but once you use it the first time, the length of time the card is valid depends on which type of card your chose.
If you like to save money, you might also like to check out these:
- 10 FREE & Cheap things to do in Boston
- FREE Museum Days in and around Boston
- Boston’s Cheapest Burgers