To thank all of the brave men and women who chose to defend our country and our freedom, and their families, many retailers offer discounts to them. Check out the list below of Boston area locations offering military discounts.
Please let me know if I’ve left any out so I can make the list as complete as possible.
- 99 Restaurants: 10% discount every day to veterans and active military personnel
- A.C. Moore: 15% off total regular and sale price purchase for active duty military. Just present your Military ID to receive the discount.
- Bass Pro Shops: Military Discount Days start the 15th of every month and last one week for active and retired military personnel. You must present a valid photo-military identification card to receive your 10% discount at checkout.
- Blue Star Museums: From Memorial Day and extending through Labor Day, more than 2,000 museums across America for the nation’s service members, including National Guard and Reserve, and their families. There are more than 80 participating museums in MA, you can find the entire list here.
- Cabelas: 5% discount every day to active military, retired military, active reserves and VA-recipient men and women of our Armed Forces.
- Home Depot – They offer a 10 percent discount, up to a $500 maximum, to all active, reserve, retired or disabled veterans and their family members with a valid military ID. (Note, there’s been some reports that this discount is manager-dependent, so you may want to check first).
- Joann Fabrics: 10% Off total purchase every day for military service members and eligible family members with proof of your military service, past or present, or Military Dependent ID upon checkout.
- Lowes: 10% military discount every day for active duty, retired, or immediate family member with a valid military or veteran ID card.
- Michaels: Military receive 10% off their entire purchase everyday with military ID.
- National Parks: Current US military members and the dependents of deployed military in the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, and Coast Guard, as well as most members of the Current US Reserves and National Guard can receive a year pass to all National Parks. To receive your pass present your Current US military ID at most Federal lands that charge an entrance fee. Here is a list of sites that sell passes.
- Nike Shoes: 10% military discount on Nike.com and at US Nike stores (excluding Nike Company/Employee Stores) for active, retired and reservist US military personnel and their families.
- Sally Beauty Club: $5 membership fee waived for military personnel with active military ID.
- Shear Comfort Seat Covers: 7% discount over the already 15% discount on custom made car, truck, and van seat covers for all active-duty service men and women, reserve forces, and veterans of any branch of the United States Armed Forces and the Canadian Armed Forces.
- Six Flags: 20% military discount off the one day General Admission ticket at the Guest Services Center. A military ID is required to receive the discount. Plus, most military bases offer discounted admission tickets at their MWR/ITR offices.
- Under Armour: 15%* Military discount off the entire purchase for Active Duty, Retirees, Veterans, Military Spouses, Military Family Members, as well as First Responder Discount for active EMT Certified Police, Fire and EMT customers.
- Yankee Candle: Yankee Candle offers a 10% Military Discount for active and retired military, every day on every purchase. This can be combined with other in-store discounts and coupon.