For the weekend of May 12 – May 14, I found a bunch cheap things in Boston and the surrounding suburbs. There are food deals, kids activities, exercise, shopping discounts, free museums, and more.
If you’re looking for a way to have fun this weekend without spending a lot of money, here are some of the free or cheap events scheduled for the next couple of days. Try to plan early if you can because some events may require advance registration, and some deals may end before the event occurs.
Stay up to date on all of the free and cheap things in Boston, plus deals and discounts on entertainment and dining, by subscribing to my daily newsletter. (And of course, its FREE.) You can also “like” me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter.
Here’s this weekend’s list of FREE and Cheap things in Boston:
- Friday, May 12
- Saturday, May 13
- Sunday, May 14
- Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethology: FREE for MA residents
- Harvard Museum of Natural History: FREE for MA residents
- Monday, May 15
Looking for more Free & Cheap things to do check out:
- Half Price Entertainment–for discounted tickets to area shows
- Where and when Kids eat FREE in Boston and beyond–check out what restaurants will let your kids eat FREE on which night
- Birthday Freebies–Find out what restaurants, stores, and more will give you FREE food and more on your birthday
- Which Boston museums offer FREE days and when
- Rainy Day Activities for kids
- Free & Cheap things to do in Boston
- Boston’s Cheapest Burgers
- The Cheapest Gas in Boston and beyond
- Free & Cheap things for kids to do in Boston
- Boston and metro area yard sales